Sign up and don't miss an update!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Well, it is now April, no foolin!

My planned shoot this past weekend did not come to pass, however I was able to call in a friend to create some images on Friday afternoon.  This mature, lovely and highly experienced model really saved my weekend.  If you'd be interested in working with her, contact me and I'll put you in touch. 

The rest of the weekend was fairly dull. Hauling equipment around town is getting tougher for me than it is worth, until you find an image like this one!

I am really looking forward to next weeks schedule.  One of my all time favorite models and a truly lovely "friend" (by that I mean acquantance that I enjoy knowing) is in town and we should hopefully be shooting Tuesday.  I promise to share an image or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment