Sign up and don't miss an update!

Saturday, June 9, 2012






Once again, I had the great fortune of shooting with my lovely muse, the Model Melissa.  After 20 shoots together, she never ceases to amaze me.  This time she showed up with knives, machetes and other "cut your stuff off" implements.  Fortunately, I still have my "stuff" and some truly incredible images of this lovely lady!

We have a wonderful working arrangement, and by that, I mean, when we can arrange it, we work.  I think we both find it theraputically creative in a totally non pressure situation. 










Every year, I make a monthly pocket planner calendar for my clients and models, and for the past three years, Melissa has been the model on the cover.  Here is a preview of the 2013 Calendar cover (keep in mind, it folds in half vertically.)

I sincerely wish her, and her new husband all of the best in the years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment