Sign up and don't miss an update!

Monday, November 19, 2012

Five years ago last month, I had the opportunity to photograph a new, young model at the Riviera in Las Vegas. Her name is Jessica, we had a very pleasant shoot of implied nudes and shortly afterward, she relocated to the east coast. Well, here it is, five years later, and I discover that the now 24 year old model has gained a lot of experience and is interested in shooting with me again. What I didn't know is that she has returned from the east coast and quite literally, lives right around the corner from me! We have a shoot scheduled for tomorrow. Shortly thereafter, I will be posting a few images here, so you can see how she has matured and developed as a model in the past five years.




Needless to say, I am very much looking forward to this "reunion" I have seen some of her more recent work. I have also learned that she has worked with one of my favorite models, Sarah Jane. Her update on Jessica was very positive, so be sure and check back soon for the new images.

No comments:

Post a Comment