Sign up and don't miss an update!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012


It was so nice to see Jessica again! She has matured, but not "aged" She still looks awesome and those eyes are absolutely amazing. Needless to say we had a lot to catch up on, but we talked as if it had only been a few months rather than 5 years! I definitely have the feeling we'll be shooting together again.




Here in the USA, on the eve of our Thanksgiving holiday, I am so preparing to overeat tomorrow and to count on my Lipitor to do its job for my one day of indulgence! And while I am thankful for my health, family and well fitting shoes, I am also very thankful for the wonderful ladies that I get to work with. They are, of course, lovely, but more than that, they are truly wonderful people. Perhaps they're just nice to me because I'm old. If so, they're wonderful. However, I truly believe they are sincere and caring human beings. While we are not close friends, I sense they know I am concerned about their lives and well being.







However, if I'm wrong, it matters not. They are all wonderful young ladies with great futures and also polite enought to tolerate me while I provide them with what I consider to be lovely images. Happy Thanksgiving to all of them and to all of you reading my ramblings as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment