Sign up and don't miss an update!

Thursday, February 14, 2013






Needless to say, I am very impressed with the images that Mandy and I produced in our last shoot. 

Hopefully, we will have the opportunity to have one more shoot before my next trip to the hospital.  I fully expect to beat the miniscule odds and survive the operation and would really like to have lots of images to edit during my recovery.  Working on her lovely images would certainly raise anyone's spirits!

.















I also have numerous images of the lovely Jessica to also work on during my rehab.

To have the opportunity to once again work with such a talented young lady, who literally lives right around the corner, is a true blessing. 

As I may have said earlier, we had worked together years ago and reunited through a casting call.  To discover that she was withing walking distance was the kind of information that almost makes you want to work with her daily!












And, of course, there is the lovely Sarah Jane, aka Wonderhussy.  She also allowed me to shoot with her with the understanding that most of the images would be edited during my recovery.  It is difficult not to want to dive into every image of this sweet friend that has worked with me numerous times.


At any rate, my surgical date is in the system, but not yet finalized.  If all goes well, I should only be in the hospital for a week (its pretty major work) and then 5 to 7 weeks of recovery and I'll be once again capturing more images.

I'll do my best to get back here before the big cut.  See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment