Sign up and don't miss an update!

Monday, March 4, 2013

Mandy




I have been busy with my medical stuff, but have managed to get in another session with Mandy! 

I'll share several images from that session in this update.

As to my medical situation,  I finally have a date for my surgery.  They'll be gutting me on the 14th of March.  Just your basic aortobifemoral bypass...  They say the risks are minimal, but the cuts are HUGE.  We'll see how that goes...





Mandy






I am really happy that Mandy is back in Las Vegas, after a 3 year absence.  We did a book together in January of 2010 and then she left town to finish her education and run her own promotional business in Texas.











Mandy



She's pretty busy with her various non modelling activities here, but she might be open to some paid modelling work.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll pass along your information to her.  I am not an agent, I'll just let you two work it out.







Melissa







Tomorrow, I have the great plesure of once again, working with the fantastic Model Melissa!  This will be our 25th shoot and our first since she left the area.  I am so honored that she would make special time for this session while being back in town on unrelated business.  She's an awesome muse!  Be sure and stay tuned for images from that shoot.   I'm sure I'll have something up before I enter the hospital.











Well that's enough of an update in this photographers suddenly boring life.  I'm sure you would rather enjoy more images of Mandy, so please do, and feel free to leave a comment.  I'd appreciate the feed back.  Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment