Sign up and don't miss an update!

Monday, March 11, 2013





Well, the time is growing close and, while I am not concerned about the surgery itself, I am not looking forward to the 8 weeks of recovery.  At least I am going into this procedure with a strong heart, lungs and no infection, as opposed to the last seven episodes. 

This lovely lady to your left has agreed to one more shoot on the afternoon before my admission to the hospital.  It will serve the great purpose of keeping my mind busy as well as giving me even more images to have to work on during my recovery. 






I probably won't be posting again for a few weeks, and this time I will have an excuse.  While I'm away, I would like to make sure that all my models and friends understand how much a respect and care about them.  I have been extremely lucky in  meeting some of the most interesting and "real" people in my photographic life.

My love, respect and best wishes go out to all of you, as well as my sincere thanks for the creative opportunities you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment