Sign up and don't miss an update!

Monday, May 13, 2013


Well, I just found out that an old friend of mine is now selling cars in Vegas!  This sweet and very capable young lady is now working at a Hyundai dealership and would love for you to stop and get a new vehicle from her!  All things considered, I think it just might be a great idea!  She's a lovely person, selling a fine product (we have one!) and is also sooo easy to look at!  If you're truly interested in purchasing a new Hyundai, and not just hitting on a hottie, let me know and perhaps I will get you a preferred referral!


This sweet lady recently finished working on "The Hills Have Eyes, Part 4"  and in spite of her fame, enjoys working with me in my studio.  I want to thank her for turning me on to a great show in Vegas, at the LVH (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton).  Raiding the Rock Vault is without a doubt one of the top 10 shows in town.  Check it out, go see it and I promise, if you have ever heard what is now called "Classic Rock", you will love this show!

I am also ready to publish another book featuring Mandy!  We have had three awesome sessions since her return in January of this year.  The pictures are just too incredible to keep to myself.  As soon as I get it done, assuming I do, you will see a link here for a tremedous coffee table book!
And finally, for this update, I am working with the awesome Wonderhussy tomorrow!  No great plans yet, but I'll sleep on and see what comes up.  Stay tuned for those images!





See my published books

No comments:

Post a Comment