Sign up and don't miss an update!

Saturday, December 7, 2013

This past Thursday, I once again had the great opportunity to work with one of my favorite people, and models. You notice, I said people before model. Sarah Jane is such a pleasure to know, and the fact that we have worked together so many times and created so many great images together, inspires me to continue my photographic efforts.

Here are a few images, with hundreds more to come (some of which I might even share here.) With a hard freeze in Vegas this week, she arrived in a wonderful white hooded ski parka. I immediately knew we had to use it. I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed shooting them!








Sarah Jane can also get you in the holiday spirit. My spirit happens to be bourbon. She prefers Captain Morgan. Whatever your spirit is, these images should help you feel the spirit of the holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment