Sign up and don't miss an update!

Sunday, February 22, 2015

February continued to be a great month for working with the models of The Goddess Collective. I was finally able to shoot with Harley Rosalie, a lovely and highly talented nude model with some very interesting ink. It took literally no time to realize that I was going to capture some awesome images working with her. From our first session, may I present, Harley Rosalie!




















Then within a week, I was able to shoot with Harley once again, this time with her friend, Jessica Dawn! I actually felt as if I was the proverbial "fly on the wall" at a sleep over!

From this session, I was able to get the perfect image, should I ever decide to sell my Fender guitars. I am sure their help would bring in a few extra dollars!








Then, the goddesses took over.





This session produced a lot more images and the playfulness of these two will be apparent in my next post. Until then, enjoy and feel free to comment. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment